Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the Z125 Pro a couple of weeks ago. It's an absolute blast. Will be riding in Gloucester to Porstmouth area with an occasional trip to the White Mountains.

Already have the Yoshi, Mtake, and Bazzaz installed with a 143 bore kit (and more) planned. A special thanks to mnnthbx for their work and support.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Howdy there fellow Masshole! I'm from Southeastern Mass about 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium. I have plans this winter for an intake, exhaust, fuel management, HD clutch, lightened primary, and not sure if I just want to do a high compression kit or a big bore kit. They are a blast to ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Howdy there fellow Masshole! I'm from Southeastern Mass about 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium. I have plans this winter for an intake, exhaust, fuel management, HD clutch, lightened primary, and not sure if I just want to do a high compression kit or a big bore kit. They are a blast to ride!

Hey, hard to be a masshole on the z125 except maybe in the rotarys/roundabouts. Rode the z125 to Hampton Beach from Essex and back last night. Upgrading the lights soon ...... If it's either/or, I'd vote bore kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts