Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, all! I just picked up my green Z125 from my local dealer last week! This lil bike is FUN! It has me thinking about mini racing, we'll see.
I've been riding over 30 years and have had a variety of bikes. Currently I also have a 2013 Kawasaki Versys 650 for the street, and a 2007 GSX-R 600 for trackdays.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What part of NJ are you from? Got any pictures of your Z to share with us?! Ride safe out there!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I'm in central NJ. Here's a garage pic. I haven't done any mods yet, but I have the yosh fender eliminator on order!

Awesome to hear! I grew up near Edison/New Brunswick so I am very familiar with that area. Thanks for sharing that picture with us, I'm sure you will love the bike as you ride it more and do more mods! Ride safe out there!!

:cool::grin2:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: just dropped it off for the 600 mile service! Then I'm taking it to a trackday. I'll be riding my gsxr, but it's a private event, so they're going to do a mini bike session during lunch or something on one of the days. Should be fun!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts