Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
It's down to a more manageable level these days.... lol

2012 Tiger 800XC - great all around bike for me. So far it's been to Yellowstone and back and then to Bryce Canyon and back. Might someday get a replacement but for now this works for me.

2004 ZRX - I have Harley money in this one. Big bore, full ohlins, BST wheels, etc. It needs to get back to the center of my attention as I have not had time to work on it in some time.

2010 Street triple belongs to the wife. I inherited it when we got married. :grin2:

Registered
Gosh darn it, I envy that. A nice mixup of everything there so you have something to ride for every mood it seems ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I had a naked SV 1000 for a long time that I should have kept but sold off. Also had a 1992 stormtrooper white VFR 750 that I loved but let go about a year ago. I had to laugh once because I had 5 bikes in the garage and not one of them had the same style of engine. Inline 4, Inline 3, V twin, V four and a two cylinder two stroke.... I am to ADD these days to keep up with all of that. :confused::confused: lol...

Registered
Hey flying dave. Why don't you tell these people which "toy" you're playing with on your current trip to Kalhephornhea. Huh? How much horsepower in that girl?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts