Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Are you a member on this forum ?! This headlight retrofit looks dope as ever !

Thats an Asia spec bike. There are a few here in the states that have done this mod. Many parts are needed to do it. You just have to source out the parts or contact Dark Street Knight on Facebook for it. They are in Thailand and can send you the required parts to do it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's my friend's.
Where would one find this kind of headlight, but with green accent lighting? I really like the way it looks compared to the one that comes on ours. I know we can get the plastics off ebay or through Dark Knight possibly, but the actual headlight is what I've never seen before. Another question for your friend would be does this remove the ability for high beams?

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think it should remove the ability for high beams as you can install lighting in there that'll function with high beams off of one bulb. If the projector allows for a block-off for the highbeam perhaps ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't think it should remove the ability for high beams as you can install lighting in there that'll function with high beams off of one bulb. If the projector allows for a block-off for the highbeam perhaps ?
My RX-8 has HIDs, but it's only for the low beams. Then a separate bulb for my high beams (now LEDs). My brother's '13 Camaro has the kind that the cutoff line flips out of the way for the high beams to work. Which if this setup has those kind of lights, I REALLY want that kind over our stock lights.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My RX-8 has HIDs, but it's only for the low beams. Then a separate bulb for my high beams (now LEDs). My brother's '13 Camaro has the kind that the cutoff line flips out of the way for the high beams to work. Which if this setup has those kind of lights, I REALLY want that kind over our stock lights.
My 13' BRZ is like that as well, that's why I was hoping they were like that too so I made the assumption lol ! If it is, that retrofit is probably pricey. Going to involve a bit more wiring as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
No,my friend's highbeam still on the bike.
Because HID, highbeam brighter and farther.
Could you ask your friend where he got this setup? I would really like to get this instead of stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts