Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we late to the game but we started playing with the z today. to get our feet wet we started with a tb 143 kit and tb head. we ported the head and added the tb cam. we put on the pcv which WILL give way to the aracer Rc1 in a few days. bike has an empire pipe and sum lil bullshit intake. bike is still running the stock tb un modified as well as the stock injector. running 87 pump no timing added. afr BAD!!!! we have the 32mm tb on the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to the forum GromFatherZ (<--I prefer it that way)

That motor is already kicking butt, it will be fun to see where you take it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
we late to the game but we started playing with the z today. to get our feet wet we started with a tb 143 kit and tb head. we ported the head and added the tb cam. we put on the pcv which WILL give way to the aracer Rc1 in a few days. bike has an empire pipe and sum lil bullshit intake. bike is still running the stock tb un modified as well as the stock injector. running 87 pump no timing added. afr BAD!!!! we have the 32mm tb on the way.
Glad to see you here GromFatherz! Been following you closely on FB! Can’t wait to see what you can do with a z! Im modding my Grom and my Wife’s Z so it’s good to finally see options open up!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Finally got a chance to look up Gromfatherz on the facespace last night. I get all the hype now, you guys have done some pretty awesome stuff with the Grom platform, this should be a treat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts