Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys !

I am an English man living and working in Thailand and I plan to purchase the Z125 as my next bike in about 2 weeks time.

I understand Thailand will have a wide selection of mods and also the burnt orange colour to chose from.

I did test ride a Z125 at the Kawasaki Garage and found that my knees were a little highup the tank. I am 6 feet tall, maybe I can lower the foot pegs a little to get a more comfortable ride height ?

I have never modded any bikes before just rode most of the stock automatic and semi automatic motorcycles available here.

anyway thanks for all of the useful videos and posts on these forums :)

Sawadee Krap

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey welcome to the forums ! This is definitely the place to be if your planning on becoming an owner of the Z. As for the lowering of the foot pegs, some other members may be more qualified to answer that as I currently don't own one yet, that being said I'm also vertically challenged so it shouldn't be an issue for me lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey welcome to the forums ! This is definitely the place to be if your planning on becoming an owner of the Z. As for the lowering of the foot pegs, some other members may be more qualified to answer that as I currently don't own one yet, that being said I'm also vertically challenged so it shouldn't be an issue for me lol
Hey Thanks Ninja ! Thai people are generally a few inches smaller than me so I don't think its a problem for them either, They have probably never had to lower pegs to accommodate their height so hopefully the "western" owners on this forum can give me some tips :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Maybe you can try getting a more padded aftermarket seat if the peg lowering doesn't work out? It could give you a bit of extra height and your butt will thank you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's also a great Idea thanks KawiGirl ,I will have to keep an eye out for one in the bike shops! its still easier to find parts for the

Honda MSX125 but I'm sure Z125 parts will come flooding in soon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I ended up buying the Green Z125, the orange was tempting but I was pulled towards the green.
Not many mods so far, just the fender eliminator from the kawasaki dealership, I will probably upgrade the seat and add a rear set soon. also I'm looking in to local options for air intake and possibly exhaust. I would love to buy from the vendors here on the forums but I don't earn a massive amount of cash monthly and the USA is so far away haha :) Here's some Pictures along with a scenic shot of the local mountains and Sterling archer approved helmet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts