Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

Greetings from North Jersey!

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Jetta 
#1 ·
Hello friends, been lurking around for a while. Finally got my Z yesterday, I must say it is a blast. 60 miles on it so far, unfortunately I work full time so I cant ride it as much as I'd like to. I cant really complain much about the bike(besides babying it for break in :D) and the shifter feels a bit wonky but maybe its just me. I also feel like the bike is a bit jerky when getting on and off the throttle but that may also be me. my first planned mod is installing new levers and an exhaust cause i cant hear my bike when riding with my friends xD. I got the bike with a bent clutch lever, it was dropped in the showroom and hit a carpet floor but that was the only thing that happened. Now for some pics :grin2:

In memory of 9/11, I strolled down the Hudson River and took some pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Yeah, I might go with the TST Tail and fender eliminator, as well as some pimp lights and bulb upgrades. Im gonna probably grab some Pro-Taper bars this week, I keep hitting my knees on tight turns :/

Congrats on your new z125!!

I'm from Northern NJ as well, we should ride together some day :)

I installed Vagabond fender eliminator and it's looks sweet now!

Also just replaced the stock exhaust with the black oval IXIL exhaust system. Here is the short video of how it's look and sound:

https://youtu.be/TMK4WbpAFp4

Ride safe!
Nice Z! Looks and sounds great. What part of NJ you from? I'd be down for some riding!

Welcome to the forum!

Have you started thinking about what modifications and/or accessories you want to do in the not too distant future?
Thanks! and not sure, mostly appearance for now. Wanna break it in properly first and I don't really wanna do anything more than an exhaust without some sort of fuel control. These motors run lean and I wanna make it last as long as possible haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.