Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Great to find this community of Z125 enthusiasts. Hoping to learn a lot and share too.

I have a green 2017 z125 that I bought mainly because it just looked so much fun (wasn't disappointed).

Eventually, I began to take it for my office commute. Felt good about not having to take the car just to get myself to the office but Covid did away with the office altogether :)

- Akeel.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome aboard , (y)(y)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Akeel. I had the very same experience except I didn't even know how to ride a year ago. Took the MSF, bought my bike, and eventually rode to work and all around once I got comfortable. I'm also in (North) Austin. It's very motorcycle-friendly here (aka not as aggressive as NY) and there are so many cool sceneries to gaze at. Stopping by the 360 bridge or riding around Lake Travis is really mesmerizing. Let me know if you ever want to do a little ride together when the weather clears up. Would be fun! So far I've only seen 2 other Grom guys out here.

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Z177
33 Posts
Hi Akeel. I had the very same experience except I didn't even know how to ride a year ago. Took the MSF, bought my bike, and eventually rode to work and all around once I got comfortable. I'm also in (North) Austin. It's very motorcycle-friendly here (aka not as aggressive as NY) and there are so many cool sceneries to gaze at. Stopping by the 360 bridge or riding around Lake Travis is really mesmerizing. Let me know if you ever want to do a little ride together when the weather clears up. Would be fun! So far I've only seen 2 other Grom guys out here.
Look up Austin Small Bore on FB, plenty of riders and rides there. I'm in San Antonio with another group and we all meet up and storm Austin.
Dano

1 - 5 of 5 Posts