1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

Northern NJ is here!

Got mine Grey z125 pro two days ago :wink2:

Ordered already some mods: IXIL black exhaust and Vagabond fender eliminator :grin2: Everything else will keep stock for now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome from central NJ. I'm in the northern area of what's considered "central", maybe I'll see you on those north/west NJ backroads! Perfect place to ride the Z!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Were you considering the red rocket (aka Grom) before going for the Z125 or anything else before making this move?

Keep us posted on those mods :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Honda Gal,

I just spent my Sunday on the windy backroads from Hackettstown (where I live) along the Musconetcong river, down past the back side of Spruce Run to Clinton and back through Oldwick and Long Valley. That little bike is perfect for that type of riding. More than I thought. And, it makes a great get back vehicle for when I have to drop a van off for paint work, for example :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
WOT,

I'm a Kawi guy (except for my Ruckus and Goldwing), so no, I wasn't considering the Grom, but it IS more fun saying Grom. Plus, the Grom doesn't come in that I NEED candy green pajamas.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Honda Gal,

I just spent my Sunday on the windy backroads from Hackettstown (where I live) along the Musconetcong river, down past the back side of Spruce Run to Clinton and back through Oldwick and Long Valley. That little bike is perfect for that type of riding. More than I thought. And, it makes a great get back vehicle for when I have to drop a van off for paint work, for example :)
Nice! I'm very familiar with those Oldwick/Long Valley roads, they are perfect for the Z. I know plenty of backroads so I can wander about never hitting the highway! Good stuff!

·
Registered
141 Posts
You gotta get some levers as well...

hi everybody!

Northern nj is here!

Got mine grey z125 pro two days ago :wink2:

Ordered already some mods: Ixil black exhaust and vagabond fender eliminator :grin2: Everything else will keep stock for now.

... Mine are on the way :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forums ! Glad to see there's so many members already tying to set something up in those areas, make sure to take plenty of pictures :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts