Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Fiance' her silver one almost two months ago. Had a deposit on two. The green one still has not made it to dealer. No ETA! I've called several dealers semi close to me and there are silver ones sitting on the floor. NO GREEN!!!!

Registered
I ordered a green one. I got a grey. But there was a few green ones after I got my grey.

Registered
That's the worst. When it shows up and you settle for it, and not too long later the one you actually want shows up -.-"

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I am holding out for green. Getting close to new Grom arrival. I could have gotten another silver 10 times already.

Registered
I wonder if you could just order the OEM plastic parts in a different color. They have part numbers, just not sure if they are available as parts for sale due to availability.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
The parts are available. The left rear silver side of her bike had a deep scratch in it. We took delivery anyways and they ordered a new piece. I got it about two weeks later.

Registered
I got my Fiance' her silver one almost two months ago. Had a deposit on two. The green one still has not made it to dealer. No ETA! I've called several dealers semi close to me and there are silver ones sitting on the floor. NO GREEN!!!!
all we got in here was a single green and when I was called about it (with my number in waiting for a Grom to come in) it was mine before it hit the floor. However, I am not super keen on the green... I am up for a swap of plastics if you cant find what you are looking for. I will be making a custom set of ninja styled bodywork for mine over the winter so I don't really care the color anyway. lmk if you are interested in swapping... I am in Iowa for reference.

Registered
all we got in here was a single green and when I was called about it (with my number in waiting for a Grom to come in) it was mine before it hit the floor. However, I am not super keen on the green... I am up for a swap of plastics if you cant find what you are looking for. I will be making a custom set of ninja styled bodywork for mine over the winter so I don't really care the color anyway. lmk if you are interested in swapping... I am in Iowa for reference.
This is a tempting trade.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
This is a tempting trade.
It really is and thanks, CFA. Would the whole tank need to come off or does the colored parts detach? I need to get my Z bad. Riding around with my Fiance on hers while I ride my big bike is dreadful!

Registered
No the side plastics all come off in one piece. But the headlight idk about. I maybe willing to trade. Let me think about it some more. I live in Nebraska BTW.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Cool, BTW, does it already have the shock recall done or do you have to take it back for that?
It had not been fixed. In fact, Kawi put a "stop sale" on the Z125 until they are fixed. I was at dealer to take delivery and wasn't allowed to take it. They ordered the part, told me when it comes they will fix it and I can come get it. I was ANGRY!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts