Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if she would have believed it but they tried

They also went the extra mile finding me a DB killer

Great guys (even if Greg seems a little weird)

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
I've had the exact opposite experience. Greg was extremely rude when asking for technical details about the products they sell.

·
Vendor
752 Posts
I've had the exact opposite experience. Greg was extremely rude when asking for technical details about the products they sell.
Please elaborate. I’ve never been the least bit rude to anyone, less the occasional person off their rocker who clearly requires it...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please elaborate. I’ve never been the least bit rude to anyone, less the occasional person off their rocker who clearly requires it...

and that's why I don't deal with customers, I'd only be two morons away from treating the next 28 people like assholes

and I'm clearly off my rocker and you were nice

·
Registered
875 Posts

You called me irrational and told me to take my business elsewhere. I must have been the latter.

Edit: To be fair, Greg's responses were always quick. I think I was asking for information that MNNTHBX just did not have.

·
Registered
317 Posts
You called me irrational and told me to take my business elsewhere. I must have been the latter.

Edit: To be fair, Greg's responses were always quick. I think I was asking for information that MNNTHBX just did not have.
I would love to read the transcript of that. :grin2:

·
Vendor
752 Posts
I'm sure the internet would love if Crakerjac and I drug each other through the mud here for entertainment value, but kudos to him for remaining civil while angry. Proud the two of us don't get sucked into the typical web crap, as it serves neither of us any good..... Carry on.

·
Registered
875 Posts
At the end of the day @mnnthbx still has a business to run and I'm still happy with the products I received. Competition is good as it gives our niche group of enthusiasts a variety of products at a competitive price.

·
Registered
176 Posts
We got most of our stuff from mnnthbx and they really looked after us.
I used to have my own business and sometimes you can have a misunderstanding with a customer.
I remember one dude who wanted warranty on a item but I new straight away that he had pulled the item apart
To try and repair it himself.
When I said to him that I know you have had it apart he flew off the handle and was calling me every thing
Under the sun LOL..I was going to fix it even though he had it apart but after his abuse I thought you can
Get stuffed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts