Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I may (definitely) be in the market for a Z125 Pro. I did some research on this forum and others and have come to the conclusion that z125 prices out the door in Georgia may be a tad high. After negotiations, the lowest price I could get a new 2017 model out the door for was $3,650.

Now I've seen it often that some folks are finding them for $2800 to $3200 or so, and I'd like to know if this may be possible in my state. If not, is it worth going out of state to buy one?

Also, I'd be very interested in finding a used one for $2500 or less with up to 2000 miles on it, but there seem to be hardly any around. Are these small bike really that popular here in Georgia?

Thanks for any help. :x

·
Registered
562 Posts
Pick up the phone, open up Cycle Trader and start asking each dealer within your radius how much they tack on for the 3 common profit making schemes: setup, freight and documentation.

Cycle Trader Z125 search in Atlanta

Some of these guys still have discounted '17s for $2400. I would expect less than $3K for tax title license + BS fees. If they are tacking on more than $600 for OTD, say goodbye and keep searching.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts