Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of shifting issues were you having?
when under hard acceleration it wouldnt go into gear. the shifter would click up but there would be nothing there and i had to let the revs drop down alot to get it to go into gear making it not a very fun bike to ride

·
Registered
325 Posts
The only issues I have had are the 1-2 shift sometimes finding neutral. I am thinking I have lazy foot on occasion but not certain that is the problem as I try to be cognizant of that issue and it still happens occasionally. Will keep this mod on the horizon as mileage progresses...

·
Registered
17 Posts
when under hard acceleration it wouldnt go into gear. the shifter would click up but there would be nothing there and i had to let the revs drop down alot to get it to go into gear making it not a very fun bike to ride
Interesting. I have been having shifting issues myself where the bike will sometimes drop a gear by itself 5 or 10 seconds after I shift up. It happens infrequently enough to where the dealer can never replicate the issue and they say everything looks fine.

This might help with the issue I'm having. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
56 Posts

Interesting. I have been having shifting issues myself where the bike will sometimes drop a gear by itself 5 or 10 seconds after I shift up. It happens infrequently enough to where the dealer can never replicate the issue and they say everything looks fine.

This might help with the issue I'm having. Thanks for the info.
dude in my video that happens to me! its from time to time for me as well!

·
Registered
17 Posts
It makes me wonder if this is a problem on smaller bikes in general. I think I'll head to a Grom forum and see what they say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts