Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to have my Z boosted by the end of next year (Garrett gt06 and homemade IC) does anyone know the output capabilities of the injector, or possible swaps? I have a company that may be willing to do a run for the z125 if there is enough interest

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Saslen, I was looking after that as well, and haven't find anything so far. Please advise if you do so.

Thanks!
LP

·
Registered
174 Posts
Re: Bigger injector

There is a member on this forum that already has a turbo Z125 running so you may want to talk to him about his project. And there is at least one other quality turbo Z125 build on YouTube that I think is from Japan, but there's not much info on it.

I sent a few similar injectors out to have them flow tested recently. The stock Z125 injector flows 105cc/min @ 45psi which seems to be more than adequate up to 143cc. For comparison the Ninja 300 injector flows 200cc/min @ 45psi and bolts right up. I've been running one for a while now on a bigger test engine and the PCV had to pull a lot of fuel out of the map to clean things up, but it runs fine now. Most other Kawasaki style injectors will fit but they flow way too much fuel for these little engines.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! I did not know about the ninja 300 option, and since I'm using a pcv it would easily be tunable! One more box checked for the build

1 - 4 of 4 Posts