Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to go as long as I can without getting fuel, but my fuel gauge starts blinking at me when I have what should be around seven-tenths of a gallon left. That's pretty ridiculous when even with my low end 80 mpg I could go 56 miles on what is left. Is there any way to adjust that thing or should I just use the old gasodometer and ignore it?

I would say I am averaging 81 mpg, but I ride in dirt and parking lots a lot in 1st gear.

·
Registered
2018 Kaswasaki Z125 Pro KRT
6 Posts
I've been trying to go as long as I can without getting fuel, but my fuel gauge starts blinking at me when I have what should be around seven-tenths of a gallon left. That's pretty ridiculous when even with my low end 80 mpg I could go 56 miles on what is left. Is there any way to adjust that thing or should I just use the old gasodometer and ignore it?

I would say I am averaging 81 mpg, but I ride in dirt and parking lots a lot in 1st gear.
I'm actually experiencing similar discrepancies between what My gauge shows and what is actually in the tank on my 2018. My dealer/mechanic is looking into it since it's such a new bike, will be interesting if they find anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts