Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 z125 pro. Bone stock
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is some where else in the forums I attempted the search but only found the springs for inside the fork tubes. We recently bought my wife a 2021 z125 pro. Her first big ride she went down pretty hard. She's on the mend and excited to get back on once recovered. However I'm fairly certain the right fork is bent. Does anyone know of there are aftermarket full assemblies that will work and possibly lower it a little bit? It's currently at the dealership but we still haven't heard any news on what all is wrong and I know the price for oem is gonna be kinda steep. I was leery of tearing in to it because it's hers and was less that a week old didn't want to void a warranty. Sorry for the long post and thanks for any and all replies

·
Super Moderator
2,018 Posts
There's a Rukus fork kit conversion that will lower it, but every post I've seen on it they say Never Again with all the other changes besides the fork kit that have to be done as well.

Typically just the lower fork tube gets bent and its only $235.32 with out any labor cost

There's a "how to lower" section in this thread @ LOWERING BIKE SEAT HEIGHT (shorter riders)

·
Registered
2021 z125 pro. Bone stock
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a Rukus fork kit conversion that will lower it, but every post I've seen on it they say Never Again with all the other changes besides the fork kit that have to be done as well.

Typically just the lower fork tube gets bent and its only $235.32 with any labor cost

There's a "how to lower" section in this thread @ LOWERING BIKE SEAT HEIGHT (shorter riders)
I'd found a kit for a grom/monkey by racing bros just wasn't sure if they would work on the z's or not. Thanks for the info on the lowering and cost of the lower tube!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts