Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, everything is working. I forget if I bought those on Amazon or one of the Z125 vendors. It was not TST, though their is adjustable flasher might be a better choice. Amazon has both signals and flasher bundled for $55 and that's probably where I got them. But Check out the TST relay and see if you like it, I may buy one because it is adjustable, looks like it might interface in the same place but also looks like it was done in a more elegant way. Didn't see them at TST when I first bought all this stuff.

TST did not pay me to say this, but maybe they will want to do so :grin2:

·
Registered
875 Posts
You lose the blinker dash light with the TST is why I ask. I don't have flush mount fronts so the only way I know I'm riding with my blinkers on is via the dummy light.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, the Chrome Glow that I have installed definitely has the dash lights, and they flash in sequence with the turns. I wonder why theirs stops the dash lights from working?

And don't zip tie to the clutch cable, I think I introduced some odd pressure on the cable and the lever feels wrong. Not slipping the disks yet, but I'm going to mount the flasher somewhere else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts