Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
331 Posts
I'm hoping it gets resolved in a reasonable way.

OP. You had asked a question and received an answer. Someone is not necessarily talking down to you just because they disagree.

What I see is the zip tie trick is a last resort, or a band aid fix to hope the situation improves. Fine. It worked for you and I'm glad. However, millions of mechanics have been bleeding hydraulic brakes the same way for a very long time. An internet hack does not supersede decades of experience, or your manuals recommendation, or your service shops recommendation, or your service manuals methods.

A zip tie trick is not the proper way or recommended way to "fix" spongy brakes. In fact I consider many of these internet hacks to be dangerous since there is likely an underlying issue (like low fluid for example) that got somehow (likely temporarily) "fixed" and now the real problem is being ignored.

If you are dissatisfied with free advice you are entitled to a full refund. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean everyone else is wrong. It may be time to speak with a licensed Kawasaki mechanic at your local dealership.

Forums are for sharing information. Let's not devolve in to a facebook esque argument.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.