Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They're only getting one? Will you put a deposit down in case they really do get it?
As of right now...yes, that's what I was told. The Yamaha dealer I usually deal with are getting one of each color.....that's it for the next few months or so. When it comes in I will be down there with Franklins in my pocket.

·
447 Posts
As of right now...yes, that's what I was told. The Yamaha dealer I usually deal with are getting one of each color.....that's it for the next few months or so. When it comes in I will be down there with Franklins in my pocket.

What happened ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I work for a large dealer in Macon, GA. We got one Z in three weeks ago and aren't scheduled to get our other two for a month and a half. I drove 150 miles to another dealer (in the middle of nowhere) to get mine. Kinda ridiculous of Kawasaki to make these Soooo limited if you ask me

·
447 Posts
Still waiting, I have Brewers Cycle and Triangle Cycles telling me now sometime in June.....getting a little impatient

Yep.
We know the feeling.
We had to drive 3 hrs away to get ours.

Still waiting for our 2nd Bike to arrive in Charlotte. :frown2:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was told by a dealer here in Nebraska they will get theirs in June as well. ,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It seems the interest is on the rise at local dealerships, I've been holding off putting a deposit on one.....so I will make the trek to Danville in the morning to do so. Looks like the end of the month is the latest from Kawasaki.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I wonder why they're so limited though ? The demand seems really high, you would think they would bring in quite a bit more ?

·
447 Posts
I wonder why they're so limited though ? The demand seems really high, you would think they would bring in quite a bit more ?

Totally bizarre.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts