1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SATURDAY DECEMBER 17th

Last ride of the year connect on facebook
Add Instagram therucksociety

We will be meeting at Walmart at 9AM, kick stands up at 10AM! We will have one gas stop right after we leave Walmart. We will be cruising North on A1A up to Mizner Park for lunch at Yard House. Its an hour cruise roughly 23 miles.

After lunch we will be cruising to The Funky Buddha Brewery, from Yard House its 32 minutes roughly 13.5 miles. We will hanging out here for a little then you will have the option to stay or ride out with us to Wynwood.

If you choose to ride with us to Wynwood its 1 hour and 20 minutes roughly 29 miles. After we will be cruising back North if you dont want to end up riding solo we will have a couple guys going back that way.

Meet Up 9AM

Walmart
2500 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Kickstands Up 10AM

Walmart to Yard House
1 Hour - 23 Miles

Yard House
Mizner Park, 201 Plaza Real #1201, Boca Raton, FL 33432

Yard House to The Funky Buddha Brewery
32 Minutes - 14 Miles

Funky Buddha Brewery
1201 NE 38th St, Oakland Park, FL 33334

OPTIONAL Ride:
We will cruise to Wynwood after The Funky Buddha Brewery
1 Hour & 18 Minutes - 29 Miles

Attachments

Reactions: Zstuntn

·
Registered
288 Posts
Are you doing this ride? Already have it on my calendar and told the wife I'll be out alllllll day and maybe later.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes definitely going

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been waiting over a month for parts to come in from Thailand the wait is killing me

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've been waiting over a month for parts to come in from Thailand the wait is killing me
Me too. I have a seat coming in so I can send mine out to Jet Trim to customize it.
Looking at the Kajima carrier for possible purchase.
Also getting the Brock's Alien head exhaust later this week.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wish I could bring my lil Z down for this ride but up north that time of year means money making season with remote car starters.

I would love to ride Florida with the Z.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts