Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what other Kawasaki models the Z125 foot pegs are compatible with? Looking to see what other peg styles are out there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look great, but I don't need full rearsets. I'm just looking to put a wider dirt bike style peg on my Z.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ohh. The last two sets came with a wire to connect the light to the peg. I'll see if I can get a pic

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kawasaki uses almost the same foot pegs for all the bikes in the Sport segment. Should be the same size as the black ones on the ZX-6, ZX-10 but not 100% sure...

Of course i am referring to the foot peg itself, not the whole rearset assembly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kawasaki uses almost the same foot pegs for all the bikes in the Sport segment. Should be the same size as the black ones on the ZX-6, ZX-10 but not 100% sure...

Of course i am referring to the foot peg itself, not the whole rearset assembly.
Thank you!

·
Registered
20 Posts

a part number search on bike bandit shows only Z125 and Ninja 300 for the Kawasaki STEP,FR,LH Part # 34028-0318

Makes me think we need to look for ninja 300 pegs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts