Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am in KY and got my Z125 last month. I also ride a Kawasaki Versys and got the Z125 as a supplementary bike. Love them both so far. I have only ridden motorcycles for a little over a year and am kicking myself for not getting started earlier.

Due to the recall, the Z will be at the dealership until the affected part is replaced. Once I "break in" the bike, I will look into investing in some after market parts to improve performance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Get your bike back from the dealer and ride it. If the shock leaker it only leaks a little. It could be a long wait for the replacement shock.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Get your bike back from the dealer and ride it. If the shock leaker it only leaks a little. It could be a long wait for the replacement shock.
You're probably right. I could be breaking it in in the time it's just sitting around.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome!

You're probably right. I could be breaking it in in the time it's just sitting around.
it's the best thing to do since the whole break in process is important, even after as you can better judge how it will run over the long haul.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts