Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of work left to do, got a new seat, levers, grips, integrated tail light on order. Want to add a black Brocks alien head exhaust, sprocket change, mirrors, tail kit. With all that said...here he is...introducing...The Squirrel!

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
That looks really nice. I like how different it is but that squirrel sticker definitely makes the bike. Love it !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's funny, I actually hadn't seen the Z1000, but it is pretty similar. I really like the look of KTM bikes and just wanted something slightly feminine without going pink...seems like that is what bike companies think it means to make something for chicks, just add hot pink. I like pink but I hate being stared at when I ride for the simple fact that I'm a chick. When I have gear on, and I'm riding, nobody does that, but if I go out on my zpro, or on my zx6 without out a helmet, people stare like I got two heads...huge pet peeve.

I was also trying to out do my finance's Grom

Totally gonna add an acorn...great idea..thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:frown2: :frown2: bike looks good, I second on acorns.

Oh no!! Double frown!! Well... I put 1K miles on this bike alone in a the first month I had it. I'm in the Midwest...so when the weathers nice we ride...but I'm not gonna lie and say when I run the half mile to the gas station for my morning monster that I gear up...I don't...🙄😳😬😈

Don't get me wrong...I have the scars to show exactly how stupid that is

·
Registered
81 Posts
Oh no!! Double frown!! Well... I put 1K miles on this bike alone in a the first month I had it. I'm in the Midwest...so when the weathers nice we ride...but I'm not gonna lie and say when I run the half mile to the gas station for my morning monster that I gear up...I don't...🙄😳😬😈

Don't get me wrong...I have the scars to show exactly how stupid that is
Please put on a helmet, we want you to stick around the community.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Definitely, we all understand the severity of safety equipment, some more than others that have the scars to prove unfortunately.

But lets not make this a lecture and love and appreciate the work that's getting put on this bike ! Love to see something different rather than a pink bike. This is great.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Please put on a helmet, we want you to stick around the community.
This. But yeah I get you, I'm guilty of hopping my dirt bike around the yard or up the block for a few minutes. However helmets are required by law here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i am very surprised Illinois doesn't have a helmet law if for no other reason then to get more taxes from you 😵

1 - 13 of 13 Posts