Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I didn't inspect the Z125's riser area closed enough to notice, it was cast as one piece. And only a 7/8 bar will fit. Before, I rushed out and bought the now useless to me 1-1/8 riser along with a Renthal Fatbar.:frown2:
Unfortunately, I am not in a position to spend the money needed, to purchase the very nice milled upper clamp that one of the vendors has.
My question. Does anyone have a solution for installing the FatBars?
Or, Will I have to return these. And purchase a 7/8 dia. set?
Thx in advance - I posted here due to higher traffic- if mods want to move it. Fine by me
Rzrbak4lyf

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, I didn't inspect the Z125's riser area closed enough to notice, it was cast as one piece. And only a 7/8 bar will fit. Before, I rushed out and bought the now useless to me 1-1/8 riser along with a Renthal Fatbar.:frown2:
Unfortunately, I am not in a position to spend the money needed, to purchase the very nice milled upper clamp that one of the vendors has.
My question. Does anyone have a solution for installing the FatBars?
Or, Will I have to return these. And purchase a 7/8 dia. set?
Thx in advance - I posted here due to higher traffic- if mods want to move it. Fine by me
Rzrbak4lyf
easy peasy, steady garage or hard racing has the exact pro taper 7/8 to 1-1/8 riser adapters you need. I got mine on ebay for $4 less plus free shipping. I paid $34 I think

·
447 Posts

Glad we could help

Reactions: RZRBAK4LYF
1 - 5 of 5 Posts