Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

Exhaust Recommendations

6K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  mkrivosh 
#1 ·
Looking for the impossible solution?
Would like to replace the stock exhaust with a system that will bring my speed up a bit. Plug n play with no welding or adjustments. Not Godzilla loud. Just enough to keep me safer than the sewing machine sound it currently makes. Don't care about price, whatever it takes.
Thanks.

#2 ·
Looking for the impossible solution?
I think so.

All pricepoints are loud without a baffle, no pricepoint will raise your top speed by itself, some cheaper ones will actively harm performance.

If you just want loud look at knocking a hole in your OEM muffler. As subtle or ear splitting as you want, depending on hole size and location. If you're going to do an intake and tune in the near future maybe you want to invest in a quality piece. Need more info on your goals to find you a perfect solution.

#3 ·
Stick with a reputable brand for sure, that actually invests into their product development. I can't tell you how many poor running bikes, or difficult to map bikes we see that have that "good" exhaust from Amazon. IMHO, Yoshimura and Brocks make the best db killers for Z125 exhausts, and both are extremely high quality, performance systems.

#6 ·
Hey. It won’t increase your power, but I have the M4 on my bike. With the db killer in. It’s loud, but not obnoxiously so. I really love it and the price point for a full exhaust is not bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.