Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can never leave anything alone, took one of the inexpensive headers, added a longer mid-pipe and longer muffler, also comes with the shorter muffler just like the pictures below. Can mix it up with long muffler short mid-pipe, short muffler on long mid-pipe, short mid-pipe with short muffler, or long muffler with long mid-pipe I used. With the latter be my preference but with this you can change it up. Has two different db killers, on keeps it near stock, next is a bit louder or neither, short muffler, short mid pipe, and no db killer is the loudest. $98 shipped to the lower 48. Let me know if you have any questions. The long muffler has a K-Factory emblem, it's not a K-Factory, they make high end exhaust, usually titanium.

·
Super Moderator
380 Posts
Very cool. Always love seeing people really experiment with variables. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but if you were to start a new thread regarding performance differences with the different combo's I would be super interested to read it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool. Always love seeing people really experiment with variables. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but if you were to start a new thread regarding performance differences with the different combo's I would be super interested to read it.
Seat of the pants - the longer muffler/mid-pipe w/ the less restrictive db killer has the most torque, measured by how easy the front wheel comes up with just the throttle. The short muffler with no db killer yields the highest top speed and torque on the bottom. With the most restrictive db killer it's nearly as quite as stock with some weight savings. The longer muffler gives a deeper tone vs the shorter muffler.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts