Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What's up guys! My name's Adam, and I'm no stranger to motorcycles.

I started on a '09 250R, 6 years ago, moved up to an '05 636 a year later, and then graduated to an '07 ZX10R a few years after that.

I've since sold the ZX10R, as I wanted to build my car a little but, but I ended up getting a '14 Grom in April. Had my fun with it, then a buddy got a '17 Z125, and I missed that Kawasaki life, so I sold the Grom, and picked up my Z125 last Friday! Loving it more than the Grom so far, she snaps up second gear wheelies so much easier!

Here's some pictures of the journey!

Doing a wheelie with one mile on the odometer, in the dealership's parking lot.

The next day, riding with some buds.

And today, currently working on vinyl wrapping the Z125 white!

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I saw your posts on the FB page about wrapping your Z white and thought it looked great, good to see you joining in on the fun! If there's anything we can help you out with, don't hesitate to shoot us a message.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forums ! Specs on that rim beside the Z ? ;)

The white looks really dope though, they honestly should have came out with that for an oe color. What're your plans for the bike ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Code:
white looks fire!
Thank you!!!

Welcome to the forums ! Specs on that rim beside the Z ? ;)

The white looks really dope though, they honestly should have came out with that for an oe color. What're your plans for the bike ?
Thank you! As far as plans go, not much. Just gonna wrap it, get an exhaust eventually, maybe pickup the sidefairing from Thailand and do wheelies!

The specs are WORK CR2P 18x11.5 +0, 18x9.5 +14. Going on my car in a few months.

Welcome to the forum! I saw your posts on the FB page about wrapping your Z white and thought it looked great, good to see you joining in on the fun! If there's anything we can help you out with, don't hesitate to shoot us a message.
Thank you buddy!

Welcome! Like the white!
Thank you!!

·
447 Posts

The white really looks good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The white is looking good ! How hard was wrapping those parts ?
It wasn't too bad, I've been wrapping little things for a few years now, but definitely one of the harder things to wrap! The fender is ****!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts