Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 kawasaki z125 pro
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After riding for a few min in all gears when at low rpm it will start to bog out but stops when I get into higher rpm and when I come to a stop it will just die out. A couple days ago was low on gas at a **** part of town and filled up at a **** gas station can this be a result of bad gas?
A couple of weeks ago I changed oil and put HD clutch springs in and new clutch plates and it has been riding fine until a day ago, cld something possibly came loose that would cause this?
I have an exhaust and intake with the aracer rc mini5 and af1, nothing is coming up in malfunction or has it thrown any codes

·
Registered
438 Posts
Bogging down could be bad fuel. Bad fuel pump ( never let it run dry), or spark plug / coil issue. There are other things also but those to me are the top of the list.

Does your bike have a whine to it? If so that might indicate bad fuel pump. Also check your spark plug and that the coil is plugged in all the way in.

·
Registered
2021 kawasaki z125 pro
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has no whine or any indicating noise other than it bogging down and its never been ran dry. I'll check the spark plug and make sure everything secured correctly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts