Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome. I have yet to see a street bike that wasnt electric start. But starting in gear is a great thing to have. LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Now that I think about it I guess this is the first real road bike I've owned. Hmm. it has been a long venture. I picked up my bike about the same time as your first last bike in ne Ohio post.

·
Registered
67 Posts
This is my first street legal bike. My other one is a pitbike with a big motor that I ride illegally. But I stay close to home with that one.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I don't think I ever saw a fuel injected bike that didnt have electric start

but im sure someone has a kick start fuel injected out there

I wish they would install kick starts too

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forums and glad your loving it so far. Have you done any modifications yet ?
Ninja, nothing serious. Removed all stickers, removed front reflectors, removed seat strap, lifted license plate and removed rear fender. I would like to take the z 125 emblem off the tank shroud but will wait for someone else to do it first.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice ! Giving it a real clean kind of look indeed.
Ninja, Yeah a good clean slate to start with. HEAH the rest of you what do you need your stickers on your swingarm for are you trying to please the EPPa? Think about it. No one has the same taste but warning stickers all over a cool ride like a Z.
I have some graphic plans with a color scheme, wish the fork tubes wearn't gold as it dictates choices.
The riding season is ending here which will give time to modify rather then ride. Still having a blast with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts