Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else located in the eastern Iowa region?

Got my Z a little over a month ago and it's just got a little over 300 miles on it already. Hoping to get some more on it before the snow flies and I have to put it and my RX-8 away for the winter.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone else located in the eastern Iowa region?

Got my Z a little over a month ago and it's just got a little over 300 miles on it already. Hoping to get some more on it before the snow flies and I have to put it and my RX-8 away for the winter.
Obiwan, I live in the Okoboji area so not near you but am still riding my Z. I have about 1000 miles on mine had it since June having a blast. Lets cross our fingers that we might get to the end of November. Since the weather patterns travel west to east I'll let you know when it's coming.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets cross our fingers that we might get to the end of November. Since the weather patterns travel west to east I'll let you know when it's coming.
I'm hoping to get through November as well. I have a 4x4 vehicle, just don't like getting it out since it's an automatic and all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iowa City here :wavy:
Cedar Rapids :wavy:

Some day, probably in the spring, we'll have to meet up, compare bikes, and cruise around. FYI: idk IC for ****

1 - 5 of 5 Posts