Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have chimera intake, yoshimura exhaust and power commander 5. we dyno'd today and i made 10whp!!!! Next i'll be doing the dcr cam and re dyno also will be putting the takegawa super oil pump.
the bike was already good in wind but now it does speedo 65mph with ease in 10mph wind. I'm 215lbs helmet is shoei x14, alpinestars leather gloves, boots. Will post pics in a little bit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Pucs

Here's pics. I alos ordered bst carbon fiber rims with ceramic bearings! Cannot wait to get them on along with dcr cam, super oil pump, and chimera bored throttle body! Hoping to 13.5 horsepower with that. Will be modding the ignition timing on this next dyno!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My ducati mechanic. Motoworld powersports. He became a brocks dealer just for me basically since brocks is the sole distributor of bst carbon fiber wheels for grom and kawi. Plus i spend money, too much at his shop.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My ducati mechanic. Motoworld powersports. He became a brocks dealer just for me basically since brocks is the sole distributor of bst carbon fiber wheels for grom and kawi. Plus i spend money, too much at his shop.
Have you gotten to ride the bike with the BST rims??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts