Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up some good power on the dyno with my DIY intake.

Check out my video youtu.be/6naLULJmhdc

·
Registered
563 Posts
Very nice! good increase in the midrange power as much as the upper range. Gotta love an inventive but cheap solution.

My own solution is inventive but not cheap, with a custom made 3D printed airbox cover that has a pod filter mount. I don't own a 3D printer so I have to pay someone to do it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very nice! good increase in the midrange power as much as the upper range. Gotta love an inventive but cheap solution.

My own solution is inventive but not cheap, with a custom made 3D printed airbox cover that has a pod filter mount. I don't own a 3D printer so I have to pay someone to do it.
Find Jack Muttsu on Facebook. He is on the Z125 Facebook group and has a 3D printer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yeah I was surprised. I wasn't expecting much but I got a larger gain than the exhaust and PCV did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts