Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I have done, mostly cheap quick parts but enough to make me happy for the first round. Some interesting install trials/tribulations with all of it.

TCMT Black Rear Foot Pegs
Ransoto exhaust cheap Amazon exhaust, want something nicer but that will be in the future
Arashi(Version 2.0) Adjustable Rearsets for KAWASAKI Z125
Brake Clutch Levers Shorty Adjustable, for Kawasaki Ninja
Kemimoto Fender Eliminator Kits
Area 22 Kawasaki Pro / Z125 2016 - 2017 Oil Dip Stick Filler Cap Black / Red
Complete Fairing Bolt Screws Kit Fit For Kawasaki
Front and back sliders - still need to install front
7/8 22mm Motorcycle Handlebar End Mirrors Oval CNC Billet Aluminum Side Rearview Mirrors
Chimera 18-21 Kawasaki Z125 Short Ram Intake

Not sure what I have planned for next ups. Have to think about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
(y)

Good start, there's always something else. With an aftermarket pipe and fresh air intake a fuel controller (Bazzaz/Dynojet/other) is probably a good investment. Suspension upgrades, stainless brake lines, Galfer rotors, brembo calipers & master cylinder, carbon fiber bodywork, and more..............

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have read a bit about the Bazzaz/dynojet/other but I haven't gotten far enough to really understand how to go about it. I would rather do all the work on my own bike without having to take anything to the shop, unless engine specific (valve adjustment, etc). Will need to research the difference between then and see how to do it.

Maybe that is a good next step to get a bit of a pep out of the bike. Thanks for that suggestion.

·
Super Moderator
407 Posts
I have read a bit about the Bazzaz/dynojet/other but I haven't gotten far enough to really understand how to go about it. I would rather do all the work on my own bike without having to take anything to the shop, unless engine specific (valve adjustment, etc). Will need to research the difference between then and see how to do it.

Maybe that is a good next step to get a bit of a pep out of the bike. Thanks for that suggestion.
A power commander or bazzaz is basically a necessity after intake and exhaust. You'll end up with a ford vs chevy type of debate on which one's best (I'm a GMC guy myself) but fuel controllers aren't very different between brands. Autotune is the key.

There's a really steep initial learning curve with tuning but I've found it to be very rewarding. Especially since you sound like a fellow tinkerer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts