Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
For anyone who missed this when I posted it several months ago.

This shows inventory in a 100 mile radius.

https://www.kawasaki.com/shoppingtools/viewinventory/2017-Z125-PRO
Not accurate at all...

I got super excited when I saw inventory "In Stock Now" for my ZX-10R yet months went by before they actually got it in February. Same for the Z125; says there are some in stock nearby now. I just got back from the dealership earlier today picking up some filters and they don't have any on hand. I know because the sales guys all came out to check out mine :D

Same for the Cycle Trader listings. A lot of those are automatically generated. Unless they show pictures of the actual bikes and not the stock, white background photos, I'm not believing it.

Best bet is to use that tool and then call in to your dealership.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not accurate at all...

I got super excited when I saw inventory "In Stock Now" for my ZX-10R yet months went by before they actually got it in February. Same for the Z125; says there are some in stock nearby now. I just got back from the dealership earlier today picking up some filters and they don't have any on hand. I know because the sales guys all came out to check out mine :D

Same for the Cycle Trader listings. A lot of those are automatically generated. Unless they show pictures of the actual bikes and not the stock, white background photos, I'm not believing it.

Best bet is to use that tool and then call in to your dealership.
Individual dealerships are responsible for updating the page when either bikes sell or more come in. I'm guessing that many aren't very good about doing that, or maybe they make the least successful salesperson do it as punishment.

And some may list bikes they don't have in order to get people to come in anyway, so they can try to sell them something more expensive?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Individual dealerships are responsible for updating the page when either bikes sell or more come in. I'm guessing that many aren't very good about doing that, or maybe they make the least successful salesperson do it as punishment.

And some may list bikes they don't have in order to get people to come in anyway, so they can try to sell them something more expensive?
All very possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts