Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've had my z125 for over 2 weeks now and today when i was riding my z, it just died out of nowhere and i almost crashed. the bike wouldn't start back up. Some buzzing sound came from behind the bike so i popped the seat open and found that this happened. Turns out the installer at the dealership installed the wires to the side of the battery instead of the front of the battery and the positive side was touching the frame. Battery was hot and puffed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My clutch cable fell off the motor at 4 miles. Front Brake switch was never plugged in. Back axle nut wasn't tightened at all. Wheel just moving about. 0 psi in front wheel. And I'm only at 72 miles......

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wow, that's unfortunate. Since these are dealership errors, they should cover the costs of repair and replacement. Would the blown battery affect anything else?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealership covered costs and repairs including the towing of my bike. I just had to wait in the heat for 1 hr. The dealership said if the battery blew, i would've been in trouble and it would cost them alot of money out of their pocket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts