Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so i fried my piston and ordered the 143cc bigbore kit with race head as well. My dcr cam wont work with this head. Cam is new and still wrapped up! Im wanting $250 and you pay shipping. Cell is 832-857-5902 call or text me any time! I wish i couldve dyno'd it with my yoshimura exhaust and chimera intake and pcv5 i made 10hp so im sure with this cam id be at 12whp!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaah

If you don't mind how did you fry the piston??
i'm not 100% sure if it was because my new ngk spark plug that i had put in around 400 miles was rusted out bad at 1700 miles and it caused my raptor "aka my z" to not be able to go over 60 mph and it struggle bad with hard jerks. I had no option but to ride like that for about 45 mins. Now it also could've been from me doing to much wot hahaha! for long distances minimum 45 mins but i seriously doubt it. i do oil changes every 500 miles along with oil filter, and i run motul 300v ester core 10w40 with k&n oil filter. my mechanic thats at shop who used to work for kawi race team say it because of the spark plug and riding like that for so long, that it turned piston brown. After brown it wouldve went blue then seized but luckily i got to atuo parts store and changed the plugged so the piston was brown.
thanks for asking to we all need this knowledge ****!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts