Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a exhaust from dark night street. Cant wait for it to show up

you have to message the owner on facebook. He is super nice and has good prices
havent gotten my package yet but so far im very impressed

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have that exhaust I took it off because it was way too loud and got a two brothers instead.Also it came with the wrong sized bolts so you might have to go to the hardware store to get some. Mines for sale $150 if anyones interested

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have that exhaust I took it off because it was way too loud and got a two brothers instead.Also it came with the wrong sized bolts so you might have to go to the hardware store to get some. Mines for sale $150 if anyones interested
Even with the silencer in it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the mini baffles are useless you could probably replace them you need to remove the rivets though
i had a feeling it was gunna be loud.. Might stick a universal baffle in the pipe before it splits in 2 and see if that works

·
Registered
35 Posts
i had a feeling it was gunna be loud.. Might stick a universal baffle in the pipe before it splits in 2 and see if that works
Theres actually no room to do so in mine it splits off too early. I saw a youtube video of someone doing it but his exhaust was shapped differently so maybe you will get lucky and have that exhaust instead of mine

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exhaust came in the mail today
packed really good

install was easy and simple
looks amazing on the bike
haven't started it yet to see how it sounds
little disappointed in the mounting for the pipe it is different from how i have seen them mount in the past

but for the price it looks great

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
RSI how do you like the sound?

Just installed my dks exhaust today. It looks great 10/10 love the stainless. Sound is pretty good but man is it loud, guaranteed to be the loudest z125 exhaust. The bracket that the screw goes into snapped off the pipe after a ride with it so im going to get it rewelded and then use a rubber washer on the bolt to help with vibrations and impacts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RSI how do you like the sound?

Just installed my dks exhaust today. It looks great 10/10 love the stainless. Sound is pretty good but man is it loud, guaranteed to be the loudest z125 exhaust. The bracket that the screw goes into snapped off the pipe after a ride with it so im going to get it rewelded and then use a rubber washer on the bolt to help with vibrations and impacts.
havent had a chance to ride it yet.
hard to ride in the side ahah
it went on really easy and yea the rear mounting bracket isn't the best design but worst case i can fix it.
if its too loud i plan on installing a universal baffle

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought the exhaust from him.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Oh you're gonna terrorize the UCF campus with that. :grin2:
oh definitely

when I go to park everyone looks because it's so loud lol. no one dares walk in front of me even when they have the right of way lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
exhaust

I have that exhaust I took it off because it was way too loud and got a two brothers instead.Also it came with the wrong sized bolts so you might have to go to the hardware store to get some. Mines for sale $150 if anyones interested[/QUOTE

im interested in buying

·
Registered
10 Posts
I Would be interested in the exhaust you have please pm me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts