Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered anything from him?

I'm currently looking for pictures or input on the crash cage and cheater bar and his hand brake setup. Any help is much appreciated I hate to be looking at cheaper stuff, but some of the stuff for this bike is a bit outrageous as far as pricing. I'll also be looking at other vendors through the winter, but would like the bike setup for next summer!

Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts

I'm currently looking for pictures or input on the crash cage and cheater bar and his hand brake setup. Any help is much appreciated I hate to be looking at cheaper stuff, but some of the stuff for this bike is a bit outrageous as far as pricing. I'll also be looking at other vendors through the winter, but would like the bike setup for next summer!

Thanks

So far I believe I'm the only person who has ordered from him. Everything was done through Facebook. Basically you message his page and he will get back to you with everything and when you decide you're ready to purchase he will invoice you through PayPal.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I also put a order in

Thanks

I ordered the axel sliders. Still waiting on the arrival, but I was sent the tracking info.
Looking like l will be soon ordering a duel caliper from them as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I only use my iPhone for this forum. I don't know how to add a picture to my post.

I put in an order for about 5 sets of braided lines. A few sets of axle sliders, and a seat.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Click the go advance button

I only use my iPhone for this forum. I don't know how to add a picture to my post.

I put in an order for about 5 sets of braided lines. A few sets of axle sliders, and a seat.
IMG_2665.jpg .
Then the paper clip

·
Registered
141 Posts
Then

Sadly I can only upload one at a time :( but It works for me. IMG_2664.jpg
Free u click the paper clip a second window will open. Upload ur photo from there. Then in the first window click the paper clip again and ur photo should b there. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How has the shipping looked price wise? I was told someone that was going to order the cage that shipping was more than the product....

·
Registered
41 Posts
We don't have any choice in Oz, there are only 200 z125's that came out here and most if not all aftermarket parts have to come from OS.

The shipping on my order is divided by 4 ppl so it makes it a lot better.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It took a while for me because he had to make up some of the lines that I ordered. I had to chase him up about tracking number and when it willbe shipped.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got the tracking number its just been 21 days since he shipped it and it still hasnt arrived. The tracking says "origin post is preparing shipping" and has been for atleast a week or 2.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I got the tracking number its just been 21 days since he shipped it and it still hasnt arrived. The tracking says "origin post is preparing shipping" and has been for atleast a week or 2.
Id say it took close to a month maybe a little longer for mine to get here

·
Registered
207 Posts
Did your tracking say the same thing?
Yup it sure did for a little while then all the sudden it started working. If you're really worried about it you could try getting ahold of them. They are normally pretty easy to get ahold of you just have to remember the time difference thing.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts