Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt find a video or picture or anything about anyone having this exhaust on their Z, so I got one and took a little video. Hope you all like it. Fitment is great. Only issues was that the oem header pipe nuts needed to be replaced with ones that dont have a lip on them and the hanger strap around the muffler needs a little bit longer of a bolt. Otherwise im pretty pleased with it.

https://youtu.be/-WCvrrIpJ7A

·
Registered
894 Posts
Haven't seen this one yet thanks for testing it out for us!

...there's a penis joke in there somewhere.

Sounds good though, what's the price point?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price was the whole reason why I got it! I paid $179 for the whole system and it had free shipping. It came in a week. I discovered Danmoto exhausts back when I had a Honda 919 about 5 years ago, had the same exhaust on that bike and loved it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, I really like this exhaust. I feel the pipe needs to be larger that most the aftermarket options to fit the scale of the bike. Mainly for aesthetic purposes. I think i will search this out. Thank you for the post!

·
Registered
25 Posts
sounds nice. would this even fit with a subcage etc? ive been looking at more minimalist exhaust for that very reason.

·
Registered
894 Posts
sounds nice. would this even fit with a subcage etc? ive been looking at more minimalist exhaust for that very reason.
Best exhaust for stunting is going to be underbelly, which you already have. You can add more noise with the 10 cent mod, or chop the whole muffler off and weld on an ebay can like SqueakyHuevos.

The easiest path is the most expensive. Competition Werkes USA makes a phenomenal underbelly exhaust for the Z.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts