Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Z125 Pro used, so far I love it. Everything that i can think of to modify it with has already been tastefully done. It currently sits with ProTaper Bars, Yoshimura RS-2 Exhaust, Chimura Intake, 13/32 Sprocket Upgrade w/ o-ring chain, and has had the forks rebuild using Ohlins Cart Kit. Besides all that, it’s Candy Lime Green... I definitely wasn’t sold on the bike due to its color. But the bike is very well built and looks/ performs great! But I’d like to change the color up. I know I can get it painted. But I decided to Order a Decal kit form D’COR I was curious on the coverage of the kit. Is it complete coverage or is it up to 1/4 inch of the edges..for anyone who’s installed the kits or had someone install the kits please send me pictures of where the vinyl truly ends and how much factory color is exposed. I appreciate your time in reading my post!

·
Super Moderator
2,035 Posts
You will still see the original color at the edges if your trying to completely hide it. But what little edges and areas still shows you could paint black or whatever first to hide the entire original color

943437cd7eac04c0f759317acf34ac72a6bf83d1_hq.jpg zz64.jpg zz41.jpg zz33.jpg D07FAAA9-906E-4A55-A79F-03B016D95E40.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Kaw-ee I appreciate the timely response. I was thinking of having the bike painted first then wrapping it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts