Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found someone with a custom seat for their Z125. Guess the stock seat isn't all that comfortable and I find it a bit odd that the seat has the Italian flag while the actual motorcycle is Japanese.
They should paint the bike to match. :grin2:

·
Registered
119 Posts
What's funny is that the 3 Z125 colors makes the Italian flag, or at least an off colored version of it. You have green, grey (white on the flag) and orange for the red. Could probably poach the fairings from each color to make a custom Italian colored one.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Still patiently waiting for the day we see Z125's get customized to the level some Honda Grom's have been, although I won't expect them to appear in the same numbers.

Example:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One day we will. Right now it's just mostly aesthetic changes without changing too much of the original bike.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Indeed, it's still early into the process. Sniper has been keeping up good momentum with parts and in a variety of colors. Onwers in Thailand have only started taking delivery about a month, month and a half ago.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wow that is great looking. The exhaust is incredibly interesting. The seat is also done in a really nice fabric.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wow that is great looking. The exhaust is incredibly interesting. The seat is also done in a really nice fabric.
Yeah can't wait for those to show up in north american with the whole announcement of its availability, i bet right now there are vendors making calls and ensuring they can supply to the coming demand.

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
That seat looks super nice ! Flows well and looks darn comfy. But ... that exhaust though.. Really catches my attention lol

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That picture I found was from Instagram so I don't know who the actual seller is but if you wait a while, I'm sure the rest of the aftermarket community will come out with a plethora of seats.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well considering the large variety of aftermarket already cropping up I'd say we will have a **** of a healthy range soon! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts