Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
En187 is that the tst integrated tail light? And if it is I see you are using the oem turn signals up front? Did you have to use the flasher relay for that to use the signal at regular speed? I want the tail light but dont want to have to put the flasher relay in. By the way your Z is dope!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to document the process, it looks like you thought it through with the proper connections.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
En187 is that the tst integrated tail light? And if it is I see you are using the oem turn signals up front? Did you have to use the flasher relay for that to use the signal at regular speed? I want the tail light but dont want to have to put the flasher relay in. By the way your Z is dope!
Yes I have the TST, and stock signals, they supply relays you can wire inline if you like or the one you put up front but that disables the flasher blinker on the interment panel. I just hooked my tst up no relays or anything and it works fine with the stock blinkers up front!

·
Registered
330 Posts
As cool as those are you have to be aware of what your local laws are since it can end up costing you a lot of wasted time and money in the end. Don't want to see anyone here spend good money on lighting only to be ticketed and required to move all or most of it.

Plus it's hard for cops not to pay attention to riders, we just easily draw attention.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts