Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Same color red, but different bikes, there isn't only one bike rolling around with that red. Even possible its the same bike just at two different phases as seen in those pictures.

·
Registered
388 Posts
That pink one actually looks cool and i'm not into pink.

For me its all about white. White with more gold going on which i'll be more than glad to add myself since i almost always have to add that personalized touch. Can't settle for stock.

·
Registered
388 Posts
If it wasn't for carbon fiber fenders being more and more common these days, i'd go with a white rear fender, but I can't pass up on the possible opportunity to go carbon fiber.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'd also choose the white one. Glad to see they are offering more than the Kawi green and white and black. THey need to move past that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think the pink looks great personally. I'm not sure I'm manly enough to pull it off on an everyday basis, but brave guys could and girls probably would love it. It looks nice.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Kawasaki has a Z150 model too? :surprise:
This is news to me, or did someone just mod the z125 for a bit more power and called it z150?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Kawasaki has a Z150 model too? :surprise:
This is news to me, or did someone just mod the z125 for a bit more power and called it z150?
That's the question...I doubt anyone has made a Big Bore Kit yet. That takes time to engineer and test (usually 4-6 months, I think) and the Z has just started getting into the hands of aftermarket companies in the past 3-4 weeks. Maybe longer in Japan and Thailand.
A 150 would be great!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like the seat on the red, but other than that the rest of the mods are not impressing me.

Wouldn't the headlight on the red be too dark for night time.

Also, I'm not feeling the yellow light on the yellow bike... that color looks weird on the headlights. I personally think it takes away the actual bike color itself.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts