Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the update pictures of the new build, tonight I'm putting on the rim tape from @EN187 and doing my 600 mile oil change and chain adjustment/cleaning. Also added the green pimp lights for riding at night, glows like no other! All said and done for leds was like 15$ on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I have done some updates to the Z in the impending wait for warm weather. braided lines from spiegler, woodcraft rearsets, did not like the area 22s, a YSS mono shock with my bud light conversion ;) I have the subcage ordered and will be here in about 5 days. Ordered from "@Get Bent Design" in DeForest, Wisconsin. This summer I think I may swap the pipe to a yoshi and get the 143 BBK if I'm feeling spicy, let me know what else I should add!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Any specific reason why?
The build quality is fine for the 125$ they cost me, but I was not a fan of the length of the actual pegs, they were like 2.5 inches vs the 4in on the new woodcrafts I put on. (I feel like stock are something like 3.5 inches) The shift lever was fine, but the brake side functionality with their offset adapter I was not a fan of.

·
Super Moderator
1,840 Posts
Stock seat ? you didnt like the one in above pic' . seems everyone trying the lower pad type is going back to stock ? what brand is that (tag: NO1 ?)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stock seat ? you didnt like the one in above pic' . seems everyone trying the lower pad type is going back to stock ? what brand is that (tag: NO1 ?)
Stock seat is alright, but the one in the picture is from "Dark Knight Street" and designed to fit a small asian person....also rock hard no soft foam so I cut it apart and am in the middle of reconstructing it to a soft flat seat using the same vinyl I had in the earlier pictures. I will upload pics with it and the subcage when it comes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts