Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I generally play it safe so I don't have any stories to share, at least not until I safeguard my bike up a bit with sliders and whatnot but would like to hear some of your most bizarre stories while riding your Z.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So i’ve Grown up riding motorcycles...everyone I know has ridden motorcycles..even my wife rode before I met her and still rides....so I let a friend take my z out for a spin to see if he should get one. This guy I have worked with for years and figured at 35years old you should know how a clutch works and how to get a small bike going....nope, it was a scene out of America’s Funniest Home Videos only it wasn’t too funny when he skipped my z into th street. Thankfully only the shift lever was bent, the clutch lever was broke, and the kickstand suffered minor scrapes. I was so mad, I haven’t even made a payment or had insurance on it. So now I have learned my lesson! Lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
So i’ve Grown up riding motorcycles...everyone I know has ridden motorcycles..even my wife rode before I met her and still rides....so I let a friend take my z out for a spin to see if he should get one. This guy I have worked with for years and figured at 35years old you should know how a clutch works and how to get a small bike going....nope, it was a scene out of America’s Funniest Home Videos only it wasn’t too funny when he skipped my z into th street. Thankfully only the shift lever was bent, the clutch lever was broke, and the kickstand suffered minor scrapes. I was so mad, I haven’t even made a payment or had insurance on it. So now I have learned my lesson! Lol
I have a guy a work that once asked me if he could ride Tuono around the block, I simply said, that's not going to happen. Then he asked if he could just ride it in the parking lot, I said, not gonna happen. That was the end of the conversation.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Back in the 70s one of my mate let a friend take his z900 for a spin well my mate is standing out the front of his place wondering what is taking him so long so my mate decided to get in his car and go looking for him.
Anyhow he comes across a accident at a T section and guess what he sees laying on the road? Yes his quacker 9 all broke up from hitting a car plus bikes not insured.
Moral of story is if your mate wants a ride tell Them to go buy their own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts