Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo today was waiting at a red Light about 8 cars back, light turned green we started moving got up to about 30 I looked down at my speedo and when I looked up I was in the back of a chevy... I am okay, not a scratch on me, but my bike is a lil banged up and I can't find parts online. Does anyone know where you can find fairings, headlight and handlebars. Please let me know!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yep. Parts are available. My closest dealer has fiche online with pricing. Mama kaw has parts fiche on their site too but without pricing. You can at least go there to get part numbers if need be.

At least you are ok enough to able to get parts!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sooooo today was waiting at a red Light about 8 cars back, light turned green we started moving got up to about 30 I looked down at my speedo and when I looked up I was in the back of a chevy... I am okay, not a scratch on me, but my bike is a lil banged up and I can't find parts online. Does anyone know where you can find fairings, headlight and handlebars. Please let me know!!
theres a guy on ebay parting one right now, cyclereapers or something like that. just type in "z125 pro used"

his prices are a little high BUT cheaper than new oem. he may accept offers if you ask him about buying multiple parts

As far as handlebars its time to upgrade, I did Pro taper contour ATV high bars, I'm 6'2", love them

·
Registered
82 Posts
make me an offer and Ill sell you all the fairing parts and headlight...I am doing some custom work on mine over the winter and this would help fund the effort. mine is green fyi.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts