Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got myself a Z125! The previous owner put a small rack on it, and I'm wondering what cover I can get that will fit? I know Dowco makes one, but from what I've read, it will not work with a rack. The little Z will live outdoors like all my other motos, so I need a good cover.
20210601_172600_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
So I finally got myself a Z125! The previous owner put a small rack on it, and I'm wondering what cover I can get that will fit? I know Dowco makes one, but from what I've read, it will not work with a rack.
I have the Dowco Guardian cover for the Z125 Pro. It is a very tight fit on the stock bike. I can confirm that it definitely will not work if you have a rack.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I have a large scooter cover that I was using on my Madass 125, and it fits the Z just fine! It's a little baggy, but gets the job done. It's the Dowco Weatherall Plus scooter cover, size large. A medium might work better, but I'd have to look up the dimensions to be sure. It won't fit if I have the box fitted to to the rack, but I rarely use it, so I just leave it off. Anyways, if you've got a rack, then there's the cover to get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts