Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody help me figure out whats wrong with my bike?
ive had the tb big bore kit on my z, with no troubles, for about a month and today i got in the mail the intake manifold flange by composimo that lets you use the stock heat sensor with the bbk and installed it. First i noticed the tb manifold was not going to work with this part so i put the stock manifold on with the adapter and now the fuel line I think is acting up. As i hold the throttle slightly the tach fluctuates consistently and it wont rev past 4k. i have cranked the motor so many times now that my started died is this a sign of something like fuel problems. i run a bazzaz and intake with yoshi exhaust but i know thats not it. has anyone else experienced these symptoms before? and where can i find a new starter for a good price? thanks in advance
Mason

·
Super Moderator
1,850 Posts
Maybe try changing it back to the way it was. The new changes could be the reason its running bad.
Easy to test putting all the proven parts back on and hold off on the adapter and heat sensor for now and before starting to chase other possibles
They bump start really easy in 2nd gear until you decide on battery

There is a extension kit for the stock OEM sensor so you dont need the adapter i think and they put it in down below ..

Batterys you shop around for current price and in stock.
OEM and cheapo batteries don't do well in the Z' Especially in cold weather. so most upgrade to the antigravity (pic)

Starters and Batteries use local dealership or check the OEM vendors on this page

atz-7-restart-battery-antigravity-new.jpg 1223_large.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I have the sensor kit. Do I screw the sensor extension with the sensor inside into one of the 4 cam cover locations as if to replace a 8mm bolt?

·
Super Moderator
1,850 Posts
Most seam to run it here ...

HEAT SENSOR.jpg head temp sensor 1.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts