Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuel module and auto-tuner. Paid 503.88 for both. What are they worth now?

thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Components were purchased Aug of 2016. Confirmed that everything is working...would half-price be reasonable..say 250? PM if interested. Complete Bazzaz set-up minus the 2 wire taps.

thanks!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah Im taking the ZFi Bazzaz off my bike. Makes it hard to start and I did not notice a difference.

·
Vendor
683 Posts
Yeah Im taking the ZFi Bazzaz off my bike. Makes it hard to start and I did not notice a difference.
Like any quality tuner, it's only as good as the map you load with your set-up. Utilized correctly, it should NEVER effect starting, and will make power. We use and test too many in a wide range of applications to feel otherwise...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Like any quality tuner, it's only as good as the map you load with your set-up. Utilized correctly, it should NEVER effect starting, and will make power. We use and test too many in a wide range of applications to feel otherwise...
This is why I bought this set up

Because you guys use them and they are proven!

Will be getting an intake from you very shortly!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Components were purchased Aug of 2016. Confirmed that everything is working...would half-price be reasonable..say 250? PM if interested. Complete Bazzaz set-up minus the 2 wire taps.

thanks!
If you still have this, I'll give you $250. Does it come with the wideband O2 sensor needed to run the autotune?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts