Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm just wondering how many of you regulars here are really paying attention. You have been dreaming about getting a Z125 and now it seems you will be getting your chance. This was just announced this morning:

https://www.kawasaki.com/Products/2017-Z125-PRO?cm_sp=NPL-_-KMCPromo-_-HomePagePromo

$2999 retail price. Better get your deposit in early because at that price($200 less than the GROM) they will disappear fast. So stop your dreaming and head to your local dealer. I'm going there on my lunch break today. Can't wait to roost on those GROMs!

·
Registered
330 Posts
wow, about time. maybe it was the riot on this forum that got Kawi to push some buttons and make this happen, finally! Or is this all a dream?

$200 less than the Grom... free tail tidy, basically.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like only the Pro or manual clutch version is listed. If you really wanted to convert it from the manual version you could use the automatic clutch parts from a KLX110 since they share many of the same engine components. But it would cost quite a bit and you would probably give up some performance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts